The Junk Buster is committed to ensuring that the information you provide us with is private and protected. If we ask you to provide certain information which you could be identified by then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
The junk Buster has the right to change/update this statement at anytime, its well worth checking this statement from time to time to ensure that your totally happy with the service we are offering.
The information we collect
We may collect the following information from you ;
- Your name /business name
- Your address
- Your email
Why we collect this information and what we do with it
The sole reason why we collect this from you is to better understand your needs and be able to provide you with a better more fluent service.
- To respond to your initial enquiry.
- To gain feedback from you about the service we offer, were not perfect, and your feedback will enable us to eliminate errors.
- As a happy customer of ours we want you to know how we’re progressing, and periodically let you know of any offers, or ways and means that you can make a difference.
- We want to enjoy long working relations with you , and we’re committed to ensuring that your information is secure. So in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information we have in place physical , electronic and managerial systems in place to safeguard you at all times.
- The Junk Buster does not sell , trade or rent any of your personal information to others. We at the Junk Buster will never disclose any client information of yours to a third party unless we have your consent, or their is an emergency or we are legally bound to do so.
In using The Junk Buster website you consent to the collection and use of this information in the ways described throughout this statement.